


I'm feeling particularly patient at the moment. My meatballs are cooking, they will take a while, but I don't mind.
Tomorrow, at 11:40am, Leederville TAFE Music Dept. in "The Bunker" Made By Default is playing their final show, it's our "break up" show. Come if you want, I'm telling you nice and late so you probably won't come. We're gonna play some songs, and give away some Freddos then go home. Should be good.
The kid next door is practicing the clarinet. I'm not particularly fond of the clarinet, it always sounds to me like it's wheezing. Some people can make them sound good though. I like oboe much better. But Guitar trumps woodwind or brass of any kind. If you don't agree, then God will punish you (not really, but I'll be very disappointed).
I got new shoes yesterday and they are very nice if I say so myself. Again if you don't agree "as above".


No comments:
Post a Comment