Monday, February 20, 2006

Home Is Good

Well I was only away for one night, but it felt like ages. Karlee, Jess and I performed at a charity concert down in Busso as a support act for The Idea Of North (butt kicking a cappella group). We played pretty good. People liked us. They wanted to buy Karlee's CD (which is non-existent).
What I enjoyed most about the experience was that my love for worship, my desire to worship went from being a campfire to a big bonfire. I mean I always love worshipping, but what I see is that there is no better music for me to play than the music I play to my King. That was very evident to me this weekend. Sure, it's great to minister to people, and I get a bit of a kick out of it, but my heart is to worship. It's kind of hard to explain. It's just how I'm wired up.
It was good to come home, to Riverview, and to do what I burn with passion for.

P.S. Congratulations to The Bullet Holes for winning the Gozzy Rock band comp.

1 comment:

*jessix* said...

Loved going to Busso with you! xx