Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Thinking Of You Friends

I've had this song going in my head for a few days. The thing I love the most about it is that it communicates my heart for a few people that I love. People who fight hard and feel like they're not really getting anywhere. People who have been discouraged and wearied by the journey. Some of them will know who they are, others will have no clue. I remember them though, I see the amazing things God has for them.

The beautiful thing about this song is that God says these things over us. He believes in you. He dreams for you. He sees past the "right now" to the victory that is to come. He promises that what we sow in tears we will reap in joy. We may be weak, but he chooses us anyway, because in our weakness His strength comes into perfection. God is awesome.

"I Believe In You" - Bethany Dillon

When there's nothing to believe in, I believe in you

Forget the past and let my hand in yours be the proof

Though the strong could be my company, you're the one I choose

So remember, I believe in you

I know it feels like every eye is watching you

Waiting for you to fall, expecting you to lose

But I see the victory, so all you have to do

Is remember, I believe in you


I believe, even when I see you crying

I believe, let me dream for you

When nothing comes from trying

Remember, I believe in you


There will come a day when love will lift you out of here

There will come a day when love will bring the truth

There will come a day when love will free you from your fear

And you'll remember, I believe in you

I believe, even when I see you crying
I believe, let me dream for you

When nothing comes from trying

Remember, I believe in you


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey... thanks for this post.. if i was meant to be included... but yeah.. it means a lot. A LOT at the moment. i just need a friend. Thank you for being around :)