
I learned how to change the spark plugs in the car and do an oil change today. I don't know why more people never learn how to do it. It's easy.
I ate mashed up sweet potato and pumpkin for lunch, coz I couldn't be bothered making anything.
At the moment I am really valuing caffeine. I got up way earlier than I had intended. Might go to bed early tonight....might.
This is the thing Nahum did on his blog which was sent around on Bebo by Jess M. I thought I'd join in on the fun.
WHAT COLOUR UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING?
Black.
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Brooke Fraser - Still In Love.
ARE YOUR LEGS CROSSED?
Folded.
HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW
Overcast. Getting colder and darker.
LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Chelsea Jones.
FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Their clothes.
DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS QUIZ?
Yes, I like her AND I love her.
HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
Very tired.
FAVOURITE DRINK
Lipton Peach Iced Tea, Diet Coke.
FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
Cadbury Creme Liqueur.
HAIR COLOUR
Tobacco (Brown).
EYE COLOUR?
Bluey greyie greeny, it changes.
DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No, but I probably should.
SIBLINGS?
A little brother.
FAVOURITE FOOD?
Hmm. Steak I think, with salad.
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES?
Ice Age 2.
FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
The first day of Youth Camp, or the last.
SATURDAY OR SUNDAY?
Sunday, no work and I get to hang out with cool people.
DO YOU LIKE MARMITE?
Yes, but I think Promite is better...but my kids will be raised on Vegemite.
SUMMER OR WINTER?
Usually winter, if I can be rugged up. Wearing uggies is great. I like it when it's REALLY cold, and I like rain.
HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs for now...
CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
Chocolate.
DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK?
Whatever.
WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
???
WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
People who don't read my blog.
LIVING ARRANGEMENTS:
With my parents, brother and cousin...in a house.
WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
Just the Bible at the moment.
YOU WAKE UP BEFORE YOUR ALARM WENT OFF?
yeah, a lot of the time, but I usually refuse to get out of bed until it goes off.
FAVE SMELLS?
Rain on a hot day, Clare and Sarah, Arc Welding smell.
POPCORN?
Caramel.
FAVOURITE CRISPS?
Light n Tangy.
FAVOURITE CARS:
4x4 Rodeo Dual Cab, WRX, Liberty, Crewman, Suburban.
FAVOURITE FLOWERS
Don't really know.
HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING?
Three. Bubbles and an angel keep them company.
CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Yes, but only 3 balls.
WHO'S YOUR CELEBRITY CRUSH?
Jack Black.
ARE YOU IN LOVE?
Yes. Not in the way you're thinking though.
YOUR LAST COMMENTS?
um...the end.


1 comment:
Jack Black?? What the?? And in which way are you in love Annette...people wanna know!
Post a Comment