Thursday, June 29, 2006

Am I Crazy?

I'll be out every day next term...Am I crazy to think I can do it without burning myself out? I'm doing some serious pondering at the moment.
I feel exhausted just thinking about next term. I guess my only reason for doing so much is the money, that's probably not a good enough reason.

Hey crap-detectors, what do you think?

2 comments:

odorus said...

haha no you're not! i do it all the time.. well I hope you can do it without burning yourself out but if you do, just enjoy the burn out!

shaz said...

Well, just make sure you fit in time to do stuff that refuels you. I learnt this from clare's wise mum last year - The five senses; what do you love seeing? smelling? touching? hearing? tasting? mmm chocolate. You seem like you love nature too. So when your spent go watch a sunset or somethin...

Please look after yourself girl, your too awesome :0)