Yesterday was bitter-sweet for me.
Over the last month or so God has been speaking to me about spending this year developing my skills. I couldn't do that and work two jobs at the same time. I talked to my parents and they are fully supportive of my doing this.
Yesterday was my last day at Midland Brick. I am heading into a new season.
That was the sweet.
I got to rehearsal last night to hear that Dayna, my music director and friend was resigning from her position. She has poured her heart and soul into the team, she has been so faithful, she has loved us so so much.
My heart is broken. It breaks that she has been so hurt.
That was the bitter.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
BRENDAN: first time i chek ur blog like eva to make sure there isnt any photos of me from *u know when* ;) but oi talk to me sometime n tell me what happened with dayna?
Post a Comment