Now that it's daylight I can actually see what's around me! Mountains! It's a good thing I like them :)
I had the worst night sleep so far last night, I think I only got around 2 hours of real sleep but I'm doing OK.
The ASM guys have been very accommodating and I'm allowed to come and go as I please which is great for me. I like to be free!
The internet here is slower than dial up...or so I'm told, so I'm going to have to wait until I have a few hours free to post pics.
I've decided to write my posts on here, but post photo's on my facebook, so I'll just put a link to them on here once they're up. It may take me a few days.
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
*chuckles*
i'm glad you're having fun and that the peeps are nice :) i miss you... elmer is sitting on me.. lovingly.
i love how God speaks to us, and how He's created in us fragments of His heart... like His heart for Africa is in yours :]
love grey
Post a Comment