
Yes it's that time AGAIN.
I'm heading back to Africa (ash clouds permitting) tomorrow night for 6 weeks. Going back to Uganda again and planning to head North to Gulu this time (I've only ever stayed in the very southern part of Uganda before) as well as a trip to Nairobi (Kenya) and Arusha (Tanzania) planned. Who knows? I may even end up back in Rwanda for a bit.
I'm traveling with a friend (a girl from Kalgoorlie who I met the last time I was in Uganda) for the entire journey this time which is a first and I'm quietly excited. We're flying together and everything!
I'd like to spend some time with Compassion and Watoto this time, but as usual we're be playing everything by ear.
I'll be doing my best to keep this blog updated as I travel. So check in and see where I'm at.


No comments:
Post a Comment