Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Sniff



My nose has moved on from blocked to runny. Tonight at rehearsal I had to stop playing so I wouldn't leak over my guitar. Gross I know, but worth sharing.

Tomorrow is Karlee's 21st birthday and I'm having breakfast with her. Makes me feel special. I hope it makes her feel special too, otherwise it's like she's giving me the present. Although I do have to get up early, but hey, she's only turning 21 once.

It's very strange, but after I got this cold, my hair turned pink. Good timing because we're having our promo photos taken tomorrow for my TAFE band "Made By Default". I wanted cooler hair, and pink is cool.

I want to know what YOU would like to see on my blog, coz at the moment I'm just putting on whatever I think of. If you have something specific then let me know.

4 comments:

ToNyAKAsErG said...

What I'm seing so far is good!.. Keep it up Annette.. :D

annettetherocker said...

Kelz, are you saying I'm not hot enough already?

annong said...

oooh I'm loving the pink in your hair annette!!!

Food Loving Mama said...

Girl your blog is HOT!