My blog looks boring without pictures. It's much better this way.Sometimes I get particularly inspired to write music. Most of the time it's something God has done in me that I want to express, or just needing something cheesy for TAFE. Last night I got inspired for no particular reason, and ended up with an instrumental song which I intend to put words to. I recorded it this afternoon so I wouldn't lose it. I've written a few songs that have been lost just because I forgot them : (
I've got work tonight, 11:00-3:00am, not the nicest shift but at least I will have some alone time. I like alone time, I don't get very much of it so I appreciate it when I do.


1 comment:
That's awesome Annette, keep up the writing.. God speaks to people so strongly through music so if you have the gift to write good music and songs etc... then go for it!
I can't wait to hear some of your stuff!
You should upload one onto your blog so we can listen if possible..
Post a Comment