I scored some extra work tomorrow which is cool. I'm filling in for one of the teachers who had to take personal leave or whatever it's called. Being a fill-in is just like being a relief teacher at a school, you don't have to teach them much, just supervise and help them out a bit. Way better than normal work. Normal work was pretty good today though so I wouldn't mind even if it was.Yeah other than that I don't have a lot to report on, life's pretty average at the moment. Average is a good thing...it's a lot better than bad.
The weather was really nice this afternoon, It was all warm and sunny. I enjoyed it.
A little illusion right about now could be nice...


6 comments:
Average is not bad or good...where's the fun in that?!? I say, not good! I'm free after 2.30pm this Sat if you want to hook up for better than average time!!
Cool, I finish work at 4:00 so lets do something...something cheap.
Cheap & Nasty...i like it! Macca's it is then. Jk...i'll think of something.xx
Where do you work?
Annette teaches guitar at a music school...that right?? Or did I just making that up? (oh, & part time model!)
Model citizen that is! Yeah I teach Guitar 2 days a week at Mega Music Academy in Myaree.
Post a Comment