





The Polly Pipe was closed tonight for cleaning so Andrew and I decided to go to HJ's for a bit seeing as we were driving past to get home. Here are some pics.
Things you should know:
1. B.D. is not impressed with Clare...or Sarah.
2. Something was quite funny to B.D. but only vaguely amusing to Clare.
3. Adam thinks cups are chew toys.
4. B.D. is so massive and I am so midget that his basketball singlet looks like a very ugly dress on me.
5. Andrew is still a poser.
6. Sarah's eyeballs have disappeared inside her frustration.


3 comments:
nice pics! glad you were able to make the detour to HJs. I like Andrew's posing.. it's cool! makes me smile!
Hey Annette.. how good does your hair look - it's beautiful! So shiny looking too! Good job.
Thanks for the heads-up on the 50 First Dates message of Pauls - I just listened to it as I ran up one of the mountains and watched the sunset.. ahh such tranquility! I remember Paul's first message (which I loved at the time), but he has really matured in his research and the heart behind his messages.. what a top guy.
hi. forgot to comment on this one tooo.. yes i'm still procrastinating..GET OFF MY CASE ALREADY! hahaha jkjk i'm more on my case than anyone else is ..YET. :|.
will try to disregard that comment that suggested my eyeballs had gone somewhere... B.D has a nice smile, you have hot hair, clare has HOT hair too and have a double chin in one of the pictures. adam and andrew are cool too.
Post a Comment