How amazing are hands!?That's white spray paint on mine there, from making some giant cardboard scissors for The Shed.
I know if you look at them for a long time they just look freaky...but have a look at yours now. They really are amazing. I am very thankful that I have hands, without them I couldn't do most of what I do.
Hands are unique. No-one else has my hands, they're mine. I believe that just as our hands are all unique so is what we are called to do with them. My hands may be similar to someone elses, but they're not the same...in the same way my gifts and talents are similar to some other people's, but they're not the same. Make the most of your hands...they're really cool...and they're yours.
We're all different, all amazing...and I like it that way.


2 comments:
That's really beautiful Annette..
woah.... hands...
i stared for ages!
Post a Comment