Friday, December 23, 2005

Babble


I have a question: Is it possible to eat enough chocolate liqueurs to go over the legal limit? Does anyone know?

Now, even though I will not be attending any christmas church service, I did stick around on Tuesday night to watch "The Lion, The Grinch and The Wardrobe". The set is fantastic, kudos to Clare and everyone else. The whole production is really very good, and our dance team kicks butt. Even though Phil didn't run through his message, he's Phil, and doesn't do bad messages, so It'll be amazing I'm sure. So all you Christmas church go-ers you're in for a treat, remember to take your family and friends.

English is so restricting, I'm 22 and have pretty much run out of words to describe things that are good, very good, very very good, very very very good and so on. It's quite frustrating. At least we won't have to worry about that in the next world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Annette....You're a crack up :O) Yeah, the drama looks sweet!!! (dancers need to polish up though)
I think they should've called it 'The Lion, Your mum and The Wardrobe' though :O)
Maybe instead of finding new words to define good stuff, you could gesticulate more...Take care and God bless..Seeya...

annettetherocker said...

Maybe what I SHOULD have said is that our dance team WILL kick butt on the day, but even on a sloppy run they're still better than any other WA church dance team.